Feel like an NFL Superstar in Madden NFL 20. Be the Face of an NFL franchise where the decisions you make matter in your journey to becoming an NFL Superstar in ‘FACE OF THE FRANCHISE: QB1’.
Feel the emotion, personality, and power of NFL Superstars with ‘SUPERSTAR X-FACTOR’, an all-new abilities progression system that reveals special abilities for today’s most exciting NFL Superstars heightening the level strategy and excitement in every game.
Madden NFL 20 Review
Madden NFL 20 is an American football video game based on the National Football League (NFL), developed by EA Tiburon and published by Electronic Arts. The latest installment in the long-running Madden NFL series, the game was released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows on August 2, 2019.
Features Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes as the cover athlete. The game received generally favorable reviews from critics, who praised the animations, mechanics and added impact of the league’s star players, but noted the diminishing additions to the game and its modes compared to previous installments.
Madden NFL 20 features a new “personalized career campaign” known as Face of the Franchise: QB1, following the journey of a player-created college quarterback from their participation in the College Football Playoff, to being drafted by an NFL team. Ten licensed college teams (Clemson, Florida State, Miami, Florida, LSU, Oregon, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and Texas Tech) from the ACC, Big 12, Pac-12, and SEC, are available in this mode.
The mode acts as an updated version of the “Superstar Mode”, where the player would take their custom player and control them throughout a career, which was featured from Madden NFL 06 until its removal in Madden NFL 25.
- New Celebrations: Over 20 new TD and First Down celebrations added to bring more swag to the biggest plays on the gridiron
- Superstar-Driven Play-Calling: Play-calling tailored to the Superstars on your team to quickly get your stars involved when you need them the most
- NFL Pro Bowl: Play the annual Pro Bowl within Franchise mode and ‘Face of the Franchise: QB1’ featuring all-stars from the AFC and NFC
- New Pump Fake Mechanic: Pump-fake to a specific receiver and fake out defenders with a new double-tap ‘throw canceling’ mechanic
- On-Field Trainer: Learn how to improve as a Madden player with this cohesive, modernized teaching system that introduces new in-game mechanics over time as you progress through your gameplay experience
- Run/Pass Options: Run/pass option plays are now available to call, bringing even more NFL authenticity to today’s play-calling
- Unique Playbooks: Playbooks are calibrated to be more unique from team to the team providing more variety for strategic game-planning and in-game adjustments
- Superstar X-Factor: Feel the emotion, personality, and power of NFL Superstars with Superstar X-Factor, an all-new abilities progression system that reveals special abilities for today’s most exciting NFL Superstars when certain objectives are met in games. Combined with authentic personality & real player motion, the stars of the NFL truly come to life in Madden NFL 20. Take full control of player development with new ways to customize player abilities